____________________________________
From that, I conclude, Americans are great writers. It really does not matter whether you have a good education or not. What matters is your english could be easily understood, correctly phrased, composed nicely, and thats it.
This lady's style of writing got me thinking. Btw, shes from New York. She amaze me with her articulation of words, photography or whatever happens on her shift. The reality of some dickheads and fucked up driver. haha, Simple and nice. Love it. Go check her out, her blog.
Anyways, It has been a long day for me. Since yesterday being a stressful nite, promoting the new club and selling of tickets, it still ended great.
Update of yesterday. Finally got to club with my Hk friend vicky and Taiwan friend Irene and my usual, nicole. Got to catch up with a few others and those who ended up drunk. It was all in all a great nite, and the fact that I was bothered to dress up in my vintage dress and heels and make up. =)
Despite the fact I ran 10km that morning, and wore high stilettos, my legs survived today. Baby sitting the dog and munching away on my cafe, with a some groceries done summed up my fast saturday.
However, Ive been pondering about a scenario from yesterday night. Not sure what to conclude from it. It might just stay that way.
A small catch up with a friend tonite was a little weird. Im glad with my change now, the part of my increased independency and bits and pieces here. However, it might still shock people. I still tend to think I could not get along with some others, because we are of different frequencies. Yet, some of them might think im a snob, and im not much better. Seriously, it does get too tiring to even argue back. Because, as a matter of fact, we do live in 2 different worlds, where only bits of us makes us equal.
After talking to Lex, I realised even if our cultures are different, be it a white, black, asians all round the world, at the end of the day, we share the same maturity, thoughts and experience. We aren't actually that different after all, besides the skin colour and age difference that is. Aren't I glad about that. Totally.
It is sad afterall, to know how some people's mind is fucked up. If you are an asian and think that having a white BF is a huge thing. You are more of a loser than some looked up celebrity/person. Because as simple as having a hook up, its just another relationship, except of a different race. Sadly, most people in Singapore will envy her like theres no tomorrow. This feeling really sucks, more of pity and sympathy for her fans who enjoys her trash, but a realisation of how the world is filled of these imitations dolls. I seem to contridict myself, but I shall clarify. I still read her blog at times, because her trash could be really stupid at times, and becomes a topic of rubbish talks and criticise, and full of jokes about it at the end of a tough day. Her trash at times, could really entertain me and my friends.
However, her trash could easily offend people at times, but she thinks she could get away with it because Firstly, she's a claimed celebrity. Secondly, a claimed hot/beautiful/pretty girl. Thirdly, she thinks by arguing back is stupid, but of course she has to realise people argue back because their points are stronger than hers, as her points at times are just simply ridiculously fucked up. Lastly, She think shes intelligent and her comments are always right.
She is the silent loser.
Ah, she does make blood boil at times, as her linkage of events can really make you realise, Why are there even such a silly person existing in this world. Since theres such thing as white trash, shes writes asian trash. Even William Hung is much better than her, whether his goofy looking or sing badly. His heart is sincere and great, real and morally good. Pity that people make a living joke out of him. It can be funny, but hey, we humans can be fucked up too. :S
She could be a nice person at times, but most times, I pesonally think, My opinion, her head goes a little over the top, and she does try to hard. I do not know how to put this feeling in words, but when you do read her blog after a while, you will get my meaning.
Alrights, such a long post. I love my girls or my different cliques. Time I may not have, But memory spaces I do have plenty. =)